[TenTec] Bottom area of Jupiter display

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Bottom area of Jupiter display
From: mnewell1@austin.rr.com (Michael A. Newell, WB4HUC)
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:53:32 -0500
Can anyone else try something and let me know what happens?

Press the front panel SWEEP button to get a spectrum sweep display.
Press the STEP button.
Press the STEP button again.

Is the lower part of the LCD screen (below the spectrum display)
filled in solid all the way across? And if you press the AUDIO
button does most of this bottom line return to a proper display,
except for the rightmost part of the line where the percentage
of audio level is displayed?

I just installed Version 1.21 of the firmware, but I don't know if
this behaviour is related to that or not. I haven't performed these
exact steps in this order before I updated the firmware.

73,

Mike - WB4HUC
Austin, TX

multipart/alternative