[TenTec] Omni C firmware update?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni C firmware update?
From: ke4teg@bellsouth.net (KE4TEG)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:22:10 -0400
Hey Steve,

Please keep them coming. I need a light hearted in good spirit comment to
read from you everyday. This latest one has me smiling big time. Also, this
is the only area of the Orion that has me worried. I still do not think
that the electronics industry has come to the point where a synthesized
Receiver can out hear a crystal controlled Receiver. Crystal control is the
selling point of the Omni series. And the Omni 6+ being the peak of that.
Again I am worried about the Orion and loss of crystal control.

73 Keith
de KE4TEG