[TenTec] I luv TT

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] I luv TT
From: w4hb@bellsouth.net (Tony Lane)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 19:45:12 -0500
Hello Tecs,

Just wanted to drop in my two cents worth(only worth 1 cent today). As a =
proud owner of an Omni-D for 4 yrs and a Pegasus for approx 6 months I =
can personally vouch for the TenTec products. I loved operating the =
Omni-D for years, getting many personal compliments on the rig whether =
phone or cw. And when the Pegasus arrived I was like a kid with a new =
toy. Just what I had wanted. If you like knobs, well, then there are =
lots of them, right there on the screen with no contacts to get =
dirty.--- With the various control programs out there(Tentecs own, =
N4PY's and the latest PegasusPlus), there is no reason not to have the =
"front panel" that you like. And Carl-N4PY supports his via e-mail very =
well.---And as for Tentec, they have always supported their product. =
Mine has alays worked "right out of the box"!Within 1 hour from the time =
I got it off my front porch, I was operating "on the air". My Omni-D was =
hit by lightning and I sent it to Sevierville and it was back in two =
weeks. Never has missed a beat since.   Oh, BTW I also own a Drake TR4C =
and for an older rig, it is great too. Just wanted to say something in =
support of the label "TenTec".  Tnx for the bandwidth. 73  Hope to work =
you soon.---Tony---W4HB

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---