[TenTec] Vertical Ant. Question / Suggestion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Vertical Ant. Question / Suggestion
From: kw4cz@triad.rr.com (Gordon Saunders)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 10:13:09 -0400
Greetings Ten-Tec'ers,

My ol' G5RV finally came down in the last storm through here ... served me
well it did.
Thinking of putting up a Vertical to try my luck there. Working on USA-CA
Award .. Hi Hi

Requirements:

Stealth ... all the usual stuff my neighborhood seems to think is the law.

Mostly 20 meter work ...  14.336  .. county hunters

Low cost ... son in NC State University .. you know the story there.

Suggestions ??
I'm running a Omni D  100 watts
Out of the box type that have worked well for you.
Home-brew is highly possible .. leads to that route?

Thanks for your time and help

Gordon Saunders  KW4CZ
Greensboro, NC