[TenTec] Triton IV audio

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Triton IV audio
From: N4NT@charter.net (Mike Hyder -N4NT-)
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 09:03:39 -0400
Hi, Brien--

I use an Omni-C and a Triton 544 and find their audio is about identical.
Both rigs have very quiet audio with no 'rushing' noise that I detect.  My
Corsair II does have a rushing sound to its audio but that is decreased by
reducing the RF gain a bit.

Sounds like you may have a bit of trouble with your Triton.

73, Mike N4NT