[TenTec] Receivability

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Receivability
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 20:47:53 -0500
Hi all.....

Well I feel a strong need for the narrow IF filters on SSB.

The recent bedlam during CQWW  SSB this past week is an
excellent case in point.   I had to switch from my Pegasus to my
Corsair, with extra narrow filters, to get anywhere at all in that 'test.

Normally though, I like clarity as much as the next guy.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ