[TenTec] Scout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Scout
From: ascanand@harris.com (Scanandoah, Alan)
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:29:35 -0500
As I recall, the blanker in the Scout works pretty well.  All you need to do is
locate a source of impulse noise - lawnmower, snow blower, old car, etc. and
switch the blanker on and off.  The noise should either drop significantly or
disappear.  It  may not work well with every type of power line noise; then
again, if you don't have power line noise to try it on, I envy you!

73 - Al, K2ZN