[TenTec] 256 FM Adaptor Doc

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 256 FM Adaptor Doc
From: adb1x1@yahoo.com (Anthony Bowyer)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:52:10 -0800 (PST)
   I just received an Omni V with the FM Adaptor but
FM doesn't work. I have the Omni V manual, but it
doesn't have any schematics, etc for the FM adaptor.
Anyone on the list have any documentation in
electronic format for this guy? A schematic would be
helpful.
   Anyone had problems with the FM Adaptor? There's
absolutely no audio from it. Selecting FM sounds like
the rig is turned off, except for some audio rumble.

Thanks!
Anthony, NT4X

=====
NT4X