For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?
From: w2agn@w2agn.net (W2AGN)
Date: Wed, 04 Dec 2002 09:33:53 -0500
On 4 Dec 2002 at 8:07, Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX wrote:

> This all reminds me of some years ago when just about everyone wanted a 2
> meter repeater.  They cobbled up one, put it on the air and then wondered
> why there was no one using their repeater.  Then they wondered why
there
> were no more frequencies available to be coordinated.
> Simple........overpopulation.
>
> Same true for multiple reflectors.  I say use this one wisely and all
will
> benefit.
>
> 73
> Bob, K4TAX

Well, instead of the self-righteous SOBs that have no interest in a
Powermite Reflector just shutting up and not joining, it would appear
they all have to let us know how clever they are with their little
similes, etc.

Ed, Joe, sorry about that. I'm shutting the thing down.  Screw these
people.

---
+-++-++-++-++-+   John L. Sielke
+-++-++-++-++-+    Ex-K3HLU,TF2WKT,W7JEF,W4MPC,N4JS