For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: For cryin' out loud... Re: [TenTec] Powermite Users Group?
From: Gary Hoffman" <ghoffman@spacetech.com (Gary Hoffman)
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2002 17:07:34 -0500
Ok people... no need for all this language and heat.  After all, Ham radio
is supposed to be fun !  And this reflector should be attractive to use.
If you see something posted that you don't like, then either ignore it
entirely, or at least count to about 100,000 before typing your reply.

73 de Gary, AA2IZ