[TenTec] FS - Argonaut-II --- NICE!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS - Argonaut-II --- NICE!!!
From: n8luv_jm@juno.com (James E McClellan)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 20:04:20 -0500
Happy New Year Everyone!

I am listing for the new year a great find for some QRPer. This is the
TenTec Argonaut-II QRP transceiver - 5-watts pep. It is digital, all
modes receive (including AM), all modes transmit (USB, LSB, CW, FM),
Jones filter - awesom (variable down to abt 400hz), memories, QSK keying,
rf-processing, VFO-A/B, manual, too many features to list. --- Very nice
shape! I have even used it via computer control.

Price is just $385.00 for quick sale. I pay shipping 48 states. Need the
money for school this coming semester.

Contact:

Jim McClellan --- N8LUV
1123 Hancock St.