[TenTec] Truth in Lending!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Truth in Lending!!
From: wa3fiy@radioadv.com (WA3FIY)
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:01:43 -0500
On 13 Jan 2003 at 22:29, Duane Grotophorst wrote:

> Ok long as we are into a ?truth of total real cost?
> mode of thinking regarding radio pricing lets analyze
> a few of the other higher end imported radios in the
> same way (tried to keep the available options and/or
> features generally comparable). Then look at their
> significant limitations (admittedly some are
> subjective) for their total $:

One thing we may be missing here, is that, based on published
specs and features list, the Orion is in a class by itself.
Therefore, cost comparisons are of limited usefulness.

We will have to wait until the other manufacturers develop a
similar class radio to make meaningful comparisons.

-73-

-Lee-