[TenTec] FS: Corsair II Mint Condx with 500Hz filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Corsair II Mint Condx with 500Hz filter
From: mark.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net (Mark Rauchfuss)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 20:33:44 -0800
Hi Tim,

They are both in Excellent cosmetic condition. The first with the 500hz
filter does have a very, very small scratch in the top of the cabinet,
but you really have to look for it. It is about 3 to 4 mm in length and
approximately the width of a knife edge (really).  The second is
cosmetically excellent too, but it only has the standard SSB filter.

I do have a separate Icom power supply and also the matching TenTec
speaker/power supply for sale as well...I don't know what they are
worth.

I have all the original manuals too.

I can send several jpegs of both radios if you would like. Let me know.

73s for tonight,

Mark,
KB8GKZ