[TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Model 961 Power Supply

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Ten Tec Model 961 Power Supply
From: dhhdeh@concentric.net (David Hammond)
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 23:42:06 -0500
Hi Everyone,

I am offering for sale a beautiful Ten Tec Power Supply/Speaker Model 961
that in color and appearance matches the Paragon, Omni V, Omni VI and Omni
VI+. This supply would also be a good "off the desk" supply for the Orion
although it does not match it physically. It is a 12-volt/22-amp supply in
excellent cosmetic and electrical condition.

IMO the 961 is the best 12-volt supply built by Ten Tec. Superior than the
older, less robust 960 supply or newer 962 supply if only for the reason
that the non-Ten Tec Canadian transformer used in the 962 hums badly under
full TX load. Such hum is nearly absent in the 961 which uses a Ten Tec
wound transformer.  I have owned two 962 supplies and sold them both because
of the transformer hum.

Having recently divested myself of much of my Ten Tec gear, this P/S is now
extra to me needs.

Like all of the TT equipment I have owned, listed and sold on this reflector
since 1996, it is in excellent condition, near 10 of 10.

With box and owner's instruction sheet included.

$169.00 plus shipping.

Please e-mail me with your questions or interest.

73 de N1LQ-Dave