[TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville!!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Black Centurion----Black is Bad in Sevierville!!!
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:54:06 -0600
Believe it . . . maybe not too much but usually a little more,
depending upon the nature of the paint, surface prep, and method of
application. And whether it is a flat black or textured in some way,
etc.

I am sure that the delta cost is near negligible in the big picture,
but if you are really watching your pennies and at the same time
trying to create a new product line "look"  then "plain black" might
be the solution.

Where the real increased costs come in is from offering a choice of
colors . . .

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13qe
K2 #489  IC-765 #2349 IC-756 PRO  #2121 IC-756 PRO2 #3235