[TenTec] Help with CW

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Help with CW
From: k3ny@cablespeed.com (Nick Yokanovich)
Date: Sun Jan 26 00:19:09 2003
GE Max, Ronnie, et al,
Your friendly FISTS Code Buddy Coordinator is a lurker on
this list. (He runs a Jupiter, a C/22, and a 525 Argosy.) We at
W3GR, the Historical Electronics Museum ARC (Omni V), act as a
clearinghouse for anyone (not just FISTS members) who wants to
improve their CW skills on the air with a teacher or a practice
buddy. Anyone who wants to elmer, get a practice buddy, or find
a teacher, can write to our club and we'll match them with an
appropriate partner. By filling in and sending  the Code Buddy
registration page at http://www.qsl.net/w9em/code_buddy_form.html
we'll have more information (best propagation, current skill level,
available bands, for example) to make a match. But just an e-mail
(w3gr@arrl.net) will get us started. We do hope you will also join
the FISTS CW Club along the way!
Very 73,
Nick K3NY