[TenTec] logging while mobile

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] logging while mobile
From: k9ot@mhtc.net (Paul DeWitte K9OT)
Date: Mon Jan 27 19:36:40 2003
>From Peg KB9LIE:

I want to get back to operating mobile with the Scout, Argosy II, FT 900
ricebox, etc. There was an article in Worldradio several years ago about a
UPS driver in Texas who had a good idea for logging. He used a lighted
pilot's clipboard. Does anyone use one for hamming and have a source? I
loaned the magazine to someone and never got it back.

OM Paul K9OT gave me a Tarheel screwdriver antenna for Christmas. Now we
have to figure out how to attach it to the 1 1/4" receiver hitch on my
Voyager minivan, and still use the tailgate. We used Valor Pro-Am and
Ten-Tec monoband sticks before with a 3-mag mount, but they were pretty tall
on the van and pickup roofs.

And no, my Ten-Tec 12 meter 4012 mobile antenna is still NOT for sale.

Peg KB9LIE