[TenTec] logging while mobile

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] logging while mobile
From: rckchp@comcast.net (rich a.)
Date: Mon Jan 27 20:57:52 2003
Peg,

Any "Pilot's Shop" will carry lighted kneeboards....call around to your
local small airports.

If you don't find one locally, or would just rather shoponline, one of the
biggest and best is Sporty's Pilot Shop :
http://www.sportys.com/shoppilot/ .  At Sporty's web site click on "search"
and type "kneeboard" in the search box and it will bring up a page with
several models ranging from $19.95 to $67.95.  If you want they will send
you a free print catalog.

Usual disclaimers.....I'm not employed or affiliated with Sporty's.....just
a satisfied customer.

Rich  K2CPE