[TenTec] Disparaging Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Disparaging Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi
From: mark.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net (Mark Rauchfuss)
Date: Thu Jan 30 21:58:09 2003
Sure,

It is an easy set-up. First of all I have the optional 500 HZ Collins
filter installed. To get this set-up for outstanding Passband tuning
just turn the rig on, hold down the function key until you are in the
set-up menu. GOnce in the set-up menu go to set-up menu 38 and select
the SSB filter option (NOT THE CW filter set-up option). Hold the
function key down until you are out of the set-up window and then
proceed to use the pass band tuning. The difference is absolutely
astounding. I have also played with the audio set-point for CW which I
have set at 450hz (my ears are somewhat shot and this position works
best for my tired ears).

Good luck in your next pile-up & 73s,

Mark,
KB8GKZ