[TenTec] Corsairs, Pro II,.interesting replies!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsairs, Pro II,.interesting replies!
From: w8au@sssnet.com (w8au@sssnet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 13:17:18 2003
After seeing Scott Robbins posting where he takes the "high road" in explaining
the switch to Direct Sales,  I must state that my explanation below is not as
an "insider," but as someone who knew a few of the managerial folks at TT
on a first name basis and made direct inquiries back when the change was made.
This information was shared with me (and others, I'm sure) but was not
publicized,
and this was proper.

At that time, and now with Scott, good business is good business and he
knows well how to handle that subject.  TT is in good hands....

Perry  w8au

Prior post: