[TenTec] Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi
From: Wa4aos@aol.com (Wa4aos@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jan 31 17:05:49 2003
Hi,

Have you been to Robert Sherwood's web page? He has a good selection of 70's
through early 90's gear with good specifications. Even a few 60's
receivers... <A
HREF="http://www.sherweng.com/table.html";>http://www.sherweng.com/table.html</A>

The funny thing is, we chased DX worked contest and had a ball with those
older rigs. Good thing we didn't know what the specs were then; we would have
been far less successful had we. Hi Hi.  Having said that, Maybe we should
toss our Omni 6+ and Corsair II's out the window since the rigs in 10 years
will have even better specs...

The best Audio Amp that I have ever listened to was one that I built using
the old 45 Vacuum Tubes. Just beautiful midrange that will make your heart
melt. The distortion was over 2% and spec wise was horrible but I challenge
anyone to find an amp at any price that sounds better to the ear...

73,
 Glenn  WA4AOS