[TenTec] Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsairs, Pro II, etc hi hi
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Fri Jan 31 18:07:15 2003
I have looked at it in the past, I have now just
looked at it again and it has grown considerably. What
is still missing though is data from the various
Halicrafters, Mammarlunds, Swans, etc. Let's hope that
that list continues to grow to include more of those
kinds of radios.

Duane
N9DG

HREF="http://www.sherweng.com/table.html";>http://www.sherweng.com/table.html</A>