[TenTec] Argo 516: How efficient is DSP?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argo 516: How efficient is DSP?
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Sat Feb 1 23:41:42 2003
Hi folks -
I know some of you are extremely well versed in the world of DSP. I would
like to get a handle on the relative effeciency and sophistication of the
DSP system used in the 516 compared to that used in the only touchstone I
have - the 756 Pro II. I'm not a technical person - so analogies would
bevery helpful. Is the 516 well designed in it's use of DSP? If anyone feels
up to trying to answer this question I would sure appreciate it. I do not
own an Argo nor do I have any pre-conceived notions. I simply want to
understand a little more about what it is  - and if it is cutting edge
technology or not. Thank you.
73/Tim NZ7C