[TenTec] Public Opinion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Public Opinion
From: wb9iog@revealed.net (MIKE SOUHRADA)
Date: Tue Feb 4 11:39:17 2003
Robert & Linda McGraw K4TAX wrote:

> Anyone have feelings or thoughts on this?

Bob I sure do.
First I'm not a techie but business type with two degrees and a CPA
certificate.
I am astonished that TT would announce a product so far in advance of
production and testing. I keep wondering how they survive financially.
That announcement coupled with the discontinuance of the Omni VI+
seems really stupid to me. It had to shut down the revenue flow
significantly.
Further, I'd never ever purchase a totally NEW engineering design
on an early run. The industry has a host of rigs that were dogs
but mostly from Japan. I think they really jumped the gun.

This is a tough market in my opinion but $3,300 for a rig ?? Wow
getting too pricey. Im just sitting in the weeds waiting for the
used gear prices to drop further on the VI+ so I can have one cheap.
My $.02 centavos.
Mike
Iowa

> Private responses via e-mail will be honored and most appreciated, both on
> my part and so as not to embarrass Tentec publicly.
You asked you got.