[TenTec] Public Opinion

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Public Opinion
From: calderman@cox.net (Chester)
Date: Tue Feb 4 16:23:16 2003
John,

        Thanks for you opinion. At age 65 and having been a ham for only
53 years, I don't quite match George's length of existence in both
circumstances. But if I do post to this reflector, I really try my best
to put out informed information. I know from gained knowledge that most
of what George wrote is pure BS. In my opinion, that is.

Tom/W4BQF

Chester Alderman
calderman@cox.net