[TenTec] Public Opinion, Off-topic recollection RE:

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Public Opinion, Off-topic recollection RE:
From: rtgsdad@mchsi.com (Art)
Date: Tue Feb 4 17:56:14 2003
Thanks Max for the suggestion regarding manners.

I would like to suggest though that at some point we, on this side of the
pond, listen to Tony Blair when he speaks to the Commons.  I think many of
us would be amazed at that (apparent) level of incivility.

However, it seems that these people have developed the mechanism to be
forceful, even mean-spirited, when debating (or heckling) and yet 'park it
at the door' on the way out!

Now this was sufficiently off-topic that I ought to get flamed, unless of
course the afternoon elixirs are already flowing...

Art
KC2G