[TenTec] Omni VI+

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI+
From: mark.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net (Mark Rauchfuss)
Date: Wed Feb 5 06:44:09 2003
Dave,

I do believe that the Orion will be a great rig. With a few exceptions,
I feel that TenTec has done a good job bringing products to market with
well considered feature content & attributes. I also believe that
TenTec's reputation is on the line with the Orion as it has a lot of
hype & press about it being a premier rig and since it has a BIG price
tag (it better be outstanding).

So, It'll be interesting to observe how well this rig launches and how
well it performs. No question about it, TenTec have a lot on the line. I
hope that the Orion is a smash-hit, and I am willing to bet that it will
be.

For me, I just want a great CW rig and a good SSB rig and the Omni VI+
will do everything I want it to do and for a price I can afford.

73s for now,

Mark,
KB8GK