[TenTec] WTB: Omni VI+ (for cash or cash + Corsair II)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] WTB: Omni VI+ (for cash or cash + Corsair II)
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Tue Feb 4 22:13:35 2003
Hi folks -
  I would like to find an Omni VI+ with full filter compliment (for cw op of
course) in excellent condition (non-smoker is a must) with or without P/S.
  I love Ten Tec products but I need some of the  luxuries found on the VI+
and not on the Corsair II. I did not think I would say that, but guess I'm
getting lazy!  My Omni V.9 was beautiful to operate and I want to finally
take the plunge and go to the "the big guy".
  If anyone know of one (other than Ebay), please let me know the price and
condition. Anyway, as you probably know my Corsair II is for sale (only had
a short time but not my cup of tea - it does grow on you though) but if
anybody wanted it as part trade in an Omni VI+ purchase that would work too.
Thanks for reading.
73/Tim