[TenTec] Corsair, Omni V

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair, Omni V
From: dave@dpomeroy.com (Dave Pomeroy)
Date: Wed Feb 5 16:55:51 2003
Gang,  I'm an older guy and would like to pick up a Corsair or Omni V.  I
had a Corsair II and liked the rig.  My only problem is the inability to
change the offset tone.  I have a high freq loss of hearing and need the
offset down around 440 cps.  I could do that with the controls but I would
like to make a change in the alignment.  What say all of you wizards to
that?  Is it possible and has anyone else done something like this?  Thanks
in advance.

Dave Pomeroy K7DNP South East Washington