[TenTec] Re: Will W5YR be back?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Will W5YR be back?
From: mark.rauchfuss@worldnet.att.net (Mark Rauchfuss)
Date: Tue Feb 11 20:35:36 2003
You are right it is idle chatter and wasted bandwidth.

I say that we cut it out on a personal level and when someone proceeds
to rattle-on in this public setting about irrelevant nonsense that the
rest of us (and as many as possible) politely remind that individual,
off-line of course, that he should "personalize" that conversation &
thread, e.g. take it off the reflector.

This is how I feel,

Mark