[TenTec] Jim's Mea Culpa... Have Heard... Was Told...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jim's Mea Culpa... Have Heard... Was Told...
From: w8kc@comcast.net (Paul Valko)
Date: Tue Feb 11 20:11:03 2003
Good apology, Jim.  Let's hope the damage has not spread too far already.

One way to guarantee embarrassment is to send email out to a few hundred
people with non-quotes from anonymous sources.  "Have heard..." and, "Was
told..." almost certainly should have been followed by, "Names? Dates? and
Times?  Please."

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and Other Fine Plastics.
Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at http://mywebpages.comcast.net/w8kc