[TenTec] Mail Replies - What Happened?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Mail Replies - What Happened?
From: w4wvw@msn.com (Edward Crawford)
Date: Mon Feb 17 11:37:38 2003
When I hit the "reply" button on this message it displayed both Roger's and
the list's addresses in the to line. Maybe they put it back like it was.
Otherwise, when you hit reply it displays the header of the original message
which contains the address of the message originator. After you delete the
list address from the to: line, carefully left click on the address you want
to reply to, holding the mouse button down, drag it across the address
<inside the brackets only!>. This should highlight the address in blue.
Release the button. Then click and hold on the highlighted address; drag and
drop the address up into the to: line.
Hope this is some help. Ed/W4WVW. 73