[TenTec] "Studio One" and a Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] "Studio One" and a Jupiter
From: lejeuned@centurytel.net (David W LeJeune, Sr)
Date: Mon Feb 17 16:05:57 2003
I'm currently using the new TenTec/Heil mic with my Jupiter.  Sounds great
based on on-the-air reports on 75 Meters.  Also plenty of drive - full power
with about 25% audio as indicated on the front panel screen.  The Heil mic's
must be close talked, however.  Since I don't like to hand hold my mic, I
finally decided to spring for the Heil boom mic holder from TenTec.
Interestingly enough, that boom holder doesn't come with the mic clip, and
TenTec doesn't stock it.  Had to order that direct from Heil.

Dave K5WNV