[TenTec] Omni VI filter macros, etc. for MixW v2.0x

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni VI filter macros, etc. for MixW v2.0x
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed Feb 19 09:16:15 2003
I must take credit/blame for the MixW PSK31 macros that John posted. I also
have a similar pair of macros that perform the same tasks for CW operation.
These can be inferred from the makeup of the PSK31 macros.

However,  the macros as stated in John's posting were written for the Icom
IC-756PRO and PRO2  CI-V command sets.  I am very surprised that the Omni Vi
and PROs share a common command language.

73/72, George
Amateur Radio W5YR -  the Yellow Rose of Texas
Fairview, TX 30 mi NE of Dallas in Collin county EM13QE
"In the 57th year and it just keeps getting better!"