[TenTec] Argonaut V mic

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Argonaut V mic
From: thornton_tr@yahoo.com (Thomas Thornton)
Date: Tue Feb 25 20:43:26 2003
Thanks, Rob.  I have another 700 mic which seems to
act significantly different -- so your test suggestion
is now doubly apt as I can bounce one against the
other.

The confusion on my part has been that the ALC on the
Scout required about a 75% setting to light the ALC
light and the meter's needle seemed to follow it

The Argo V ALC light flickers at even the lowest
setting -- and the meter does not seem to reflect much
outgoing intelligence power.

Again, thanks for your comments.

Tom  ah6zz