[TenTec] TenTec/Vibroplex

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TenTec/Vibroplex
From: res0wsci@verizon.net (WILLIAM MANSEY; WA2PVK)
Date: Wed Feb 26 15:41:24 2003
My Ten-Tec/Vibroplex paddles had no problem(s) other than mis-alignement and
associated loose hardware.  I think that this situation was caused during
shipping due to the weight of the unit bouncing around.  It was well packed
BUT repeated vibration and/or small movements could well explain.  I did not
notice any mis-matched lengths of any pins or screws.  I aligned,
positioned, and properly tightened "everything" and the paddles feel and
work great.  No second thoughts about purchasing it.  The ONLY problem I
have with the paddles is that the Orion is missing!
    73 to all,  Bill

---