[TenTec] Re: Omni VI+ 1.8 filter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Omni VI+ 1.8 filter
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Fri Feb 28 22:08:23 2003
Hi Anthony -
(Caveat - I'm a CPA and NOT an electronics guy by ANY stretch of the
imagination!) So far I've been able to determine that when each of the three
PBT filters is selected you should be able to measure voltage at the
connector in the back left part of the PBT board. I do measure about 8 volts
when I engage the 500 and 250 filters - but zero voltage when the 1.8 is
engaged. So I know there is something wrong there, but don't really know
where to go from here! I'm gonna keep scratching my head. Wish I did not
have to run radios for a big bike race tomorrow - rather be at home fixing
this!
Thanks for asking Anthony!!
73/Tim NZ7C