[TenTec] Orion at Charlotte

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Orion at Charlotte
From: wb8yqj@yahoo.com (Don Rasmussen)
Date: Sun Mar 2 00:58:20 2003
John and all,

I'm just suggesting that the way all the appetites
have been whet here (including mine), and at this late
stage of the game they might find a way to provide a
live demo this time. I'd love to hear some independent
confirmations of the N9VV site, how about letting
everyone hear it!

73,
de WB8YQJ/6

"The Orion RX sounds like the finest analog RX I ever
owned or used. It is every bit as sweet and clean and
easy on the ears as the 75A4, K2, or OMNI.  I can't
hear a trace of digital artifacts, raspyness, or
ringing even on the most narrow IF settings on CW"