[TenTec] Re: Omni 6 Plus Filters needed

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: Omni 6 Plus Filters needed
From: ylham@earthlink.net (Jan Scheuerman)
Date: Wed Mar 5 17:07:45 2003
Roger ...
Thanks for clarifying the filter differences.  I printed out your
explanation and followed each option in the 564 Omni VI Plus and found
the factory installed 2.4 filters on both boards (I think).  There's an
optional 500 Hz filter installed on the 6.3 board and one optional
filter on the 9 mHz IF board ... but I'm not sure what it is.  It's in
the JG2 slot, if that means anything.  Guess I'll have to go back in and
check it out again.

Are filters from International Radio less expensive than buying TenTec
filters?
Again, thanks for all your help.... it's much appreciated.

73... Jan WA2YL

--
Jan Scheuerman, WA2YL <wa2yl@arrl.net> or <ylham@earthlink.net>
Home Page:  http://www.wa2yl.com