[TenTec] Group replies vs. personal e-mail

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Group replies vs. personal e-mail
From: jmalloy@stny.rr.com (Joe Malloy)
Date: Wed Mar 5 17:04:34 2003
The problem is acute for me, Scott, I receive mail individually and have
little choice: when I try to reply to one or reply to group it gives me the
same address in the "to:" line - i.e., tentec@contesting.com.  If there is
no email address given in the message for the person I'm replying to, well,
either everyone gets the mail or, more than likely, I just give up.  It
wasn't always like this and the change has reduced my use of and pleasure in
the list.

And so it goes...

73,

Joe, W2RBA