[TenTec] Group replies vs. personal e-mail

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Group replies vs. personal e-mail
From: wa2tti@worldlynx.net (Jerry Harley)
Date: Thu Mar 6 08:17:58 2003
Yes, SOMETHING HAS CHANGED.  I use Eudora, and to see who the sender really
is I have to double click and get all of the sending information, but
before I reply, I have to cut the senders address, then reply so I can
paste it.   This is not the way it was.  Is this a pain?  YES  Answer, I
just reply and let the whole world get it.  I say AMEN AMEN to a message
and 15 people find out how to flame me directly.  Those George followers
are smart.    Jerry