[TenTec] Group replies vs. personal e-mail

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Group replies vs. personal e-mail
From: mark@microenh.com (Mark Erbaugh)
Date: Wed Mar 5 16:53:30 2003
Scott,

I think something may be configured differently somewhere.  For example,
when I hit Reply to your message, the To address is tentec@contesting.com.
If I hit reply all, the return address is tentec@contesting.com;
tentec@contesting.com

I tried replying to several messages. Each one when I hit reply, the address
comes back tentec...

I suspect that the email reflector is changing the from address. I don't
think it used to.

Mark