[TenTec] New ham looking at Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] New ham looking at Pegasus
From: althofft@concentric.net (Tom A)
Date: Thu Mar 6 08:28:05 2003
LOL - I almost mentioned the Swan series...with the "Flip the swich to the
right to transmit...flip it back to receive" CW operation.  And don't get
me started on the 350-500-700 watt power evolution that managed to melt TV
sweep tubes as fast as you could buy them.  The reason I held back on Swan
was they had such great SSB audio on TX and RX that I was afraid the
affectionados would flame me.