[TenTec] 238A rotary switch knobs

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 238A rotary switch knobs
From: w6hv@surfbest.net (Troy Wideman)
Date: Mon Mar 10 11:17:29 2003
Rob,
 I had exactly the same experience with both switch knobs on my 238A. The
first time it happened, Ten-Tec sent free replacements.  However, they
lasted even less time. I then tried filling the back of the knobs with
epoxy. That didn't work. So I replaced mine with a set of older, heavy duty
knobs from my junk box. No more problems.
73,
Troy, W6HV