[TenTec] FS: Omni 6 Opt III and Accessories!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni 6 Opt III and Accessories!
From: msadams@acsu.buffalo.edu (Mark S. Adams, P.E.)
Date: Mon Mar 10 12:17:32 2003
Hi Gang,

I am offering a super Omni 6, Opt 3 for sale. It is just back from Ten-Tec
as it needed a new IC for the meter.  I will break this up but would prefer
to sell it as a package.  The rig and PS are in LN condition. Neither rig
nor PS have been outside or exposed to smoke.  TT provided the usual check
with documentation.  Last I checked Ten-Tec was selling the rig alone for
$1895 (see the used list from Jan 02, 2003).

Ten-Tec Omni 6/Opt 3, plus
Model 218 1.8kHz Crystal Filter
Model 217 500Hz Crystal Filter
Model 960 Power Supply
All manuals
Package priced at $1700 and I'll include S&H and insurance to the lower 48.

If you want the rig only the price will be $1500. The filters will be $70
each with S&H and the PS will be $130 with S&H.

I am selling to fund my new interest in VHF/UHF/uW. If you really want to
know, I bought a K2 to use as an IF rig for microwave gear.

I have had this rig for 2.5 years and it has been fantastic.

Mark Adams, P.E.
K2QO
716.741.4760 (H) 6PM-10PM ET
716.829.3707 ext 25 (W) 8 AM-4 PM ET Direct dial #