[TenTec] Misc. Orion comments

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Misc. Orion comments
From: tlogan7@cox.net (tlogan7@cox.net)
Date: Mon Mar 10 14:28:24 2003
Adam -
  For what it is worth, the fellow that bought my 756 Pro II lives in New
Zealand and says he has chatted a bit with the Icom rep - according to him Icom
is going to start chopping the price on the ProII. Why this would be the case
makes no sense to me as I am not aware of any new Icom product or "ProII" on
the horizon. But I would be curious if anyone has more info on this.
Continually dropping the price on rigs like the ProII could really make it tuff
competition for the Orion.
73/Tim NZ7C