[TenTec] Misc. Orion comments

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Misc. Orion comments
From: ku3g@yahoo.com (no body)
Date: Mon Mar 10 14:54:33 2003
of course this is only my opinion, i really think with the world economy and
especially the us economy so bad that all the manufacturers with the exception
of maybe kenwood have reduced their prices drastically, look at the prices of
the 2 meter rigs, i really that the pro is not in the same class as the orion
73 john ku3g
 tlogan7@cox.net wrote:Adam -
For what it is worth, the fellow that bought my 756 Pro II lives in New Zealand
and says he has chatted a bit with the Icom rep - according to him Icom is
going to start chopping the price on the ProII. Why this would be the case
makes no sense to me as I am not aware of any new Icom product or "ProII" on
the horizon. But I would be curious if anyone has more info on this.
Continually dropping the price on rigs like the ProII could really make it tuff
competition for the Orion.
73/Tim NZ7C