[TenTec] FOR SALE; PM2A AC4 ,S120

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FOR SALE; PM2A AC4 ,S120
From: DMichael@dauphingraphic.com (Dana Michael)
Date: Wed Mar 12 13:31:51 2003
Hello,

I have a very clean PM2A and AC4 SWR bridge for sale.
The PM2A is in very good condition, better than a 9 on a 1 to 10 scale. With
the original manual, warranty card, alignment tool and box. The AC4 is in
good condition also but the paint on the top cover is dull and I have no
manual or box for it. Both items spent most of their life in the original
PM2A box. I am asking $150 for the pair.

I also have a very nice Hallicrafters S120 receiver with a copy of the
manual. This is also a 9. the filter caps have been replaced. I am asking
$75.

Thanks,
D.A. "MIKE" Michael W3TS
129 Church Lane