[TenTec] Corsair II going deaf!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II going deaf!
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (Bwana Bob)
Date: Wed Mar 19 20:18:07 2003
Jim,

There is a reed relay that switches the receive antenna input. You can't
hear it unless the amplifier keying relay is disabled. The reed relay
makes a soft "ping" during keying.

Try switching the rcv antenna slide switch on the rear panel a few times
or shooting some contact cleaner into it.

                73,

                Bob WB2VUF