[TenTec] One day only used gear blowout

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] One day only used gear blowout
From: csegar@mindspring.com (Cliff)
Date: Tue Mar 25 22:44:04 2003
At 08:49 PM 3/25/2003 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm not sure
>what the illness will be however it could be the rare Tentec fever known to
>originate somewhere in East Tennessee, perhaps near Sevierville.

Ya know, just today I was feeling a bit poorly as I was driving along I-40
between I-75 and I-81. I felt it strongest right about state route 66.
There was a slight (OK - a rather strong) pull to exit south there. And I
hadn't even read the email yet! I'm am almost certain the next Monday's
work schedual will need me to visit a site in Pidgeon Forge and I don't
have a clue what to do with the rest of the day. Any suggestions out there?

de KD4GT